HEY! What if I have some TurboBuick.Com License plate frames made? READ!!

Will you [b]DEFINITELY[/b] buy a TurboBuick.Com license plate frame if they are made?

• [b]YES![/b] I will [b]DEFINITELY[/b] buy at least one, I want to support the site and make my car lo

Votes: 205 93.6%
  • Nope, I am not much into license plate frames. I like the site, but no thanks.

Votes: 14 6.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JasonD

I am working a deal with a guy I know who is in the promotional products business. We are having some CamaroZ28.Com license plate frames made to help generate a little bit of revenue for the site over there.

I got a sample plate frame and I am rather impressed with it. It is MADE IN USA heavy duty black plastic with raised colored lettering. It is very durable and sturdy, but still flexible to a degree which means that it is not brittle. Like I said, for a plastic license plate frame, I am pretty impressed with the materials and the quality and clarity of the letters. I can post pics of it later.

So what I am getting at, if I get enough people interested in some for TurboBuick.Com (50-75), I can have some made up as well. It imagine they will have the TurboBuick.Com logo on the bottom (the logo at the top of the site, but in a solid color) and on the top part of the frame it will have our "The World Wide Web under BOOST!" slogan. More details to come if this is going to happen, but I won't sell them if they do not look great.

I expect them to cost no more than $10-$15 each, and proceeds will be used to go to site hosting, etc...

So, let's see how this poll turns out.

NOTE: I have the poll to run for 7 days, so I will tally the votes then. You do not have to post in this thread to put your name on a list or anything, I can look up who voted at any time. JUST BE SURE TO VOTE!!

IF YOU WANT THIS TO HAPPEN, SPREAD THE WORD! THE MORE PEOPLE WHO KNOW ABOUT THIS, THE BETTER THE CHANCES OF IT HAPPENING!:)

Thanks!

cool idea!!

Absolutely! Put me down for one. It sounds like an awesome way to earn some $$$ for the site. I've always wanted to get a lic. plate cover, but the only ones I've found are for "Turbo Magazine" or the "Gone Mustang Hunting" ones, neither of which I'm a huge fan of. This idea sounds sweet though.

GREAT IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jason Ill take (6) six plate frames....Plus it will help this site.
Iam all for it :D :cool: ;)

Jesse :cool:

I would take one.

I would take one for the front, but the back is taken up by the one I got my tag line from. Mustang, it's what's for dinner. I figure if it is on the back they can see it.:D

Sign me up for 1 maybe 2! Wonder if the wife would notice If I replaced her normal black frame on the back of her Accord with one of these:D ?

Lic Plate frames

I'll take one.

I did have a idea though, can the frames say

"The only time you'll catch me is @ TurboBuick.com"

Either way I'll take one.

BTW will they be plastic or metal frames?

Status
Not open for further replies.