HEY! What if I have some TurboBuick.Com License plate frames made? READ!!

Will you [b]DEFINITELY[/b] buy a TurboBuick.Com license plate frame if they are made?

• [b]YES![/b] I will [b]DEFINITELY[/b] buy at least one, I want to support the site and make my car lo

Votes: 205 93.6%
  • Nope, I am not much into license plate frames. I like the site, but no thanks.

Votes: 14 6.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Put me down for one i also really like the idea of the
"youll only catch me @ turbobuick.com"
but keep us posted for when we can get em

We have about 10 TR's in our town. All my friends would probably buy at least one.

I'll take one for sure.

You guys are remembering to vote, aren't you? When I get them made, I use the list of people voted to contact. If you haven't voted, please do! :)

poll

Originally posted by JasonD
You guys are remembering to vote, aren't you? When I get them made, I use the list of people voted to contact. If you haven't voted, please do! :)

Jason, I've already voted but the poll says it is closed?:confused:

Re: poll

Originally posted by fast86gn

Jason, I've already voted but the poll says it is closed?:confused:

D'oh! D'oh! D'oh! D'oh! D'oh! D'oh!

I forgot I set the poll to run for a week. I didn't know people would still be voting by now. I extended it for another week.

Sorry!!

poll still says closed..........

Just count me as a definate for buying one when they are made:)

Count me in for one right now, and my continued support :)

Another great idea!

Any chance they are going to be in neon colors? :)
Oh sorry, I thought I was the honda BB :D

Only way you can catch me is on TB.com..... LOL!!!!!
Probably too much to read at 120 mph :)

Great Idea, I'll be in for at least 1, But I would like them done very nicely in metal and not plastic. Just my $.02 for now.

metal

metal would be cool....it would look cool if it was all gn black with the letters in a nice shiny chrome....would be worth the extra $$$$

UPDATE

Looks like I am meeting with the dude over these plates sometime this weekend to get things worked out, I am 90% sure we will meet this weekend.

I'll keep everyone updated!!! :)

Thanks!

Re: UPDATE

Originally posted by JasonD
Looks like I am meeting with the dude over these plates sometime this weekend to get things worked out, I am 90% sure we will meet this weekend.

I'll keep everyone updated!!! :)

Thanks!

Cool!:cool:

plates/frames

My brother works for a plastics company only problem is they want 200 minimum :( Hes gonna bring home the catalog
and ill calculate how much how much its gonna be just for ****s and giggles

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.