HEY! What if I have some TurboBuick.Com License plate frames made? READ!!

Will you [b]DEFINITELY[/b] buy a TurboBuick.Com license plate frame if they are made?

• [b]YES![/b] I will [b]DEFINITELY[/b] buy at least one, I want to support the site and make my car lo

Votes: 205 93.6%
  • Nope, I am not much into license plate frames. I like the site, but no thanks.

Votes: 14 6.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks!

Okay, guys...here is the last update for now...

I met with the guy, we worked out most of the details. Expect a 6-8 week maximum wait while they are being done.

I will post a new poll soon, asking people what they think should be on the plate frames with sample pictures to go along with them.

These are gonna be NICE!

Since the poll is good enough for now...I am going to unstick it. Keep voting, though, if you haven't already.

Thanks again!

Metal?

Jason,
I have to admit, the metal frames sure would be sharp. Would it be possible to get a price on the metal ones too? I know plastic is cheaper and more profitable, but man...black with metal lettering would look spiffy.

You know I'll buy whatever you come up with. :D

Erik

I'm in! This site is a valuable source of info, if I can buy a plate to help this site out, it is the least I can do.

Re: Thanks!

Originally posted by JasonD
Okay, guys...here is the last update for now...

I met with the guy, we worked out most of the details. Expect a 6-8 week maximum wait while they are being done.

I will post a new poll soon, asking people what they think should be on the plate frames with sample pictures to go along with them.

These are gonna be NICE!

Since the poll is good enough for now...I am going to unstick it. Keep voting, though, if you haven't already.

Thanks again!

So Jason, what's the scoop?

:confused:

Haven't heard anything in awhile Where's the new pole?

Thanks

:)

Re: Re: Thanks!

Originally posted by fast86gn

Haven't heard anything in awhile Where's the new pole?

I got a pole for ya... Bwahahaha!! okay, bad joke.

Ironically, I am typing up the poll details now....gimme a few minutes...

Originally posted by Two Lane
Will these be ready & available at Bowling Green? :confused:

No, I am sorry to say they will not be done in time for BG. I have been too busy getting ready for BG to do the plate frames. Sorry, guys. :(

You can put me down for 2. Maybe 4. Have to see.
But 2 I'm down for.

Least I can do for you guys.....We should all invest.

Just my .02 cents

me too

put me down for one.
i like the suggestion for "the only time you will catch me is at turbobuick.com"

Status
Not open for further replies.