HEY! What if I have some TurboBuick.Com License plate frames made? READ!!

Will you [b]DEFINITELY[/b] buy a TurboBuick.Com license plate frame if they are made?

• [b]YES![/b] I will [b]DEFINITELY[/b] buy at least one, I want to support the site and make my car lo

Votes: 205 93.6%
  • Nope, I am not much into license plate frames. I like the site, but no thanks.

Votes: 14 6.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Lic Plate frames

Originally posted by fast86gn
"The only time you'll catch me is @ TurboBuick.com"
:D
That's a cool idea.
Count me in for 2 or 3.
I can't wait to see a pic.

<QUOTE> "The only time you'll catch me is @ TurboBuick.com" <QUOTE>

Fast 86 ...I like that :D.... Hay Jason or Chris could you get that in a rear window or 1/4 window sticker for us?

Jesse :cool:

Thanks!

Hey thanks guys/gals, I thought it sounded pretty good.

Glad to be of help.:D

Two for me, none for you....wait, thats Twix. yummy. The plate frames is an awesome idea. They'll probably look better than the dealer ones i have right now. GO TB.COM!!:D

count me in for three. I need to replace the "club" frame I bought at BG.Anything to promote this site and keep it available for everyone I`m for it!!!!!!!

plates

...I'll take 2...and call me in the morning. :D

John C.
G.M.
Platinum Motorsports

Awesome!

Wow...it looks like we will have enough to get these done. :)

I will talk with the guy that I am working with over the weekend and get some more definite details on price, timing, etc...

This does not mean stop voting if you haven't already
When you vote, it puts your user name in the database and that way I know who to contact when the time comes.

As far as stickers, let's take one thing at a time, eh? :) I suppose once these plate frames are all squared away, we'll get some stickers worked out! :)

Thanks everyone!

Good news!!! I know that you you have a lot going on and BTW how did your visit to the Dr. go? I hope ok.

Steve:)

Re: Awesome!

Originally posted by JasonD
Wow...it looks like we will have enough to get these done. :)

I will talk with the guy that I am working with over the weekend and get some more definite details on price, timing, etc...

This does not mean stop voting if you haven't already
When you vote, it puts your user name in the database and that way I know who to contact when the time comes.

As far as stickers, let's take one thing at a time, eh? :) I suppose once these plate frames are all squared away, we'll get some stickers worked out! :)

Thanks everyone!

Jason, I was just wondering what the wording will be on the plates as I had made the suggestion of "The only time you will catch me is at TurboBuick.com.

Either way I want one.
Thanks.

Re: Re: Awesome!

Originally posted by fast86gn
I was just wondering what the wording will be on the plates as I had made the suggestion of "The only time you will catch me is at TurboBuick.com.
Either way I want one.

Yeah, that is a cool suggestion, and I will most definitely keep it in mind. I was going to have it say our slogan, the "World Wide Web under BOOST!" but your suggestion is VERY cool and original.

I think what I will do is once I get the details hammered out, I will start another poll on what the plates should say. I'll keep everyone posted!

slogan?

Originally posted by JasonD

Yeah, that is a cool suggestion, and I will most definitely keep it in mind. I was going to have it say our slogan, the "World Wide Web under BOOST!" but your suggestion is VERY cool and original.

I think what I will do is once I get the details hammered out, I will start another poll on what the plates should say. I'll keep everyone posted!

Thanks Jason, I appreciate that.
They both sound GREAT!

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.