Hickory Dinner/Cruise and Dyno Night Dates?

N20LS1Brandon

I AM AN IDIOT!
Ok I figured its time we try and set a date for the fall dinner/cruise in Hickory. I am going to do my best to get a dyno up there for everyone so this will be a great event.

I was thinking Sat night Oct 12th would be a good date. Weather should great by then and hopefully we can get even more cars out this time than we usually do. Let me know what u think on the date and I will take care of the rest.

I am trying for the Werx motorsports dyno. If not them will prolly try and see about thrid gen resources dyno but I should know in a few days about Werx.

Thanks man, for anyone who has never made it out to one of these just ask Ryan we always have a great turnout and a great time.

Yep, lots of cool people with all makes and models. Always a good time had. Be sure to take a trip down to Buffalos too! If you haven't seen the Vette they pulled out of the sinkhole your missing out. It sits right in front of the restraunt. Be sure to eat at Fudds though, they always let us hang out all night and are pretty supportive when it comes to the cops, so paitronize!

Ryan