You can type here any text you want

How do i get 650 horsepower?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
bison's car is also a HAND GRENADE with the pin pulled .he also has NO GIRDLE and all the bearings except 1 are 87 gm bearings pistons ,rings and rods are all stock. his car stays toghther with his tuning skills and some luck!

It is at that power level for sure. No detonation goes a long way though doesnt it?

thanks a lot guys. i really appreciate the time everyone took to help me out. i think i'll do what a lot of you told me to, which is do some research and figure out what works best for me.

one more question though. is there any place near canton, ohio where i can get some help with the parts??

Buy a 03 or 04 cobra. It was the only car that satisfied the itch until I got another GN (which I am working now).:biggrin:

Quote: Is there any place near canton, ohio where i can get some help with the parts??

There are lots of cr@p parts on the market today. Check with the venders on this sight. Most of them own, and understand these cars quite well. If you get with Turbo Buick people in your area, you might even find some good deals on some hand-me-down parts;) .

You might also say "HI" in the Mid West section.

Mike B.

thanks a lot guys. i really appreciate the time everyone took to help me out. i think i'll do what a lot of you told me to, which is do some research and figure out what works best for me.

one more question though. is there any place near canton, ohio where i can get some help with the parts??

How close are ya to Cincy?

Back