You can type here any text you want

how do i loosen the cam sensor

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

mikes gn

i did a search and found lots of stuff just not this or i missed it. i wana try and turn it an 1/8 to 1/4 of a turn ccw... some say to disconect it once running , but how there's no room ??

I believe the stock bolt is 9/16". I had an aftermarket 6point on mine that was smaller. I used a long 1/4 drive extention then reached in and spun the bolt with my fingers. It will back out on the socket and hit the bottom of the cam sensor and get stuck. At least that is what I found.

1/4" drive long extension and 9/16"-1/4"drive swivel socket works like a charm...just move the wires around a little...

trbojo said:
1/4" drive long extension and 9/16"-1/4"drive swivel socket works like a charm...just move the wires around a little...

This.

i got in there with a 3/8 ratchet, only cause i couldn't find my 1/4 in. 9/16's socket... i couldn't see the bolt from the front, i saw it looking from the drivers side easy . . my battery died before i could make a few adjustments, tomarrow's another day. thanks for the help

Back