You can type here any text you want

how do these scanmaster #'s look

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

kels87gn

af 05
l8 41
bat 13.3
int 12.3 - 13
bl 132
clt 190
rpm 775
tps .36 and 4.44 wot
iac 38
cc increase in increments ranging from 6- 12 or so at a time

This is the first reading I've gotten after installing scanmaster and going on a 30 min drive. The car is completely stock at this point with 14,000 miles. I've got a 160 thermostat and vdo boost and temp gauge ready to install. The list of mods I would like to do is fuel pump, hot wire kit, fuel pressure gauge, boost controller, fuel pressure reg, test pipe, intake and injector/chip combo. Not necessarily in that order. The car runs great with the exception of a slight hesitation at takeoff which I'm thinking may be contributed to stock chip and fuel pump. I've been using 93 octane. I was also wondering how much difference a turbotweak chip would make with the stock injectors? I hate to spend money twice but I'm thinking injectors will be further down on my todo list. Should I just get it now? Any advice appreciated.

o2 at idle warmed up were jumping from 200-500 off and on randomly all through that range driving down the street i think it was 890

Back