You can type here any text you want

How far has your mods went and how fast?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

usetaboost

SAY CAR RAMROD!!
Let's keep it street trim. Has anyone done headwork or slammed on champions? bigger cam, hogged out turbo? Polished plenum, etc. I wanna hear it. Still thinking about buying a cheap carbed turbo car for a daily driver around Jan. 07 but still want to be pursuaded a little more.

Time's are in my sig..Stock turbo and DP into a 3" cat to duel 2 1/2" exhuast..comp cams cam (H260) I think, 1.77 1.55 valves(unported), MSD 6BMT (multi spark and boost timing control). That run was with slicks and leaking headers. I would spin the slicks with anything more than a 5psi launch.

carb

I drive my 81 turbo regal every day! and I have to say I enjoy it. It does great on the freeway, passing gear or even in 3rd is a nice boost. It is all stock, but I imagine with some mods it would be even funner. Since it was a good price, I dont worry much about it. Worrying about a car with custom paint, expensive stuff etc. worrys me so much it wears me out :eek: I just get in and go, and its still a turbo regal ;)

you guys are gonna love this

Talking to a guy I know at work and he asks me about the shifter on his car. I asked what kind of car he says" 78 regal." All right. Out of curiousity I say whats it got in it. He says turbo v6! FIrst thing I say is sell it to me. Of course the answer is NO! Paid 1400 bucks for it with only 57k on the clock. Really nice shape. I asked him what he was going to do with it. He said he's gonna put a lift in and put 22s on it. What an ass! Made me pissed because I've wanted another carbed turbo buick in nice shape and was looking to spend about what he spent. So beings he's gonna ruin the car anyways I'm not going to tell him about putting PREMIUM gas in it or anything else. I figure about 6 months from now it should be smoking white from the tailpipe and break down. THEN he'll sell it to me!!! Anyways, keep them coming guys.

Back