how i can know the stall i need

tybob

hi i want to change my stall and i whant to make sure to take the right ,i is a way to calculate whitch one i need or just i need to try :rolleyes: ......here my set-up mayby someone hate the same and have a good idee for the stall........109 block,j&e piston 0.20 ,total seal ring,iron head whit ferrea valve full port (flow 215 and 165)hyd roller cam comp 218-212,roller rocker t&d 1.60,billet main caps,precision f-m intercooler,garret gt 40 ball bering turbo like a pt 62(flow 972 cfm but plant to change for a pt 70)mototron 60 inj,alky kit,eric marchall chip,2004 r art carr,700mm kenne bell and planium,rjc full kit poulie,rjc power plate,..........now i run 9" art carr look to be a 3000-3200 stall but i realy dont know but i cant lounch my bosst more then 4-5 psi the turbo dont want to go more then thats :confused: last year whit a 3800 i cant lounch at 12-13 but i change a lot of parts an i was thinking cam,rocker ,piston,head,ect..(last year it was to hight but now i think the 3000-3200 i to low) if you have any idee thay gona help me thanks ......it's a street/strip car not a race car.....

tybob said:
hi i want to change my stall and i whant to make sure i buy the right one,i is a way to calculate witch one i need ,or i just need to try :rolleyes: ......here my set-up mayby someone have the same and have a good idee for the stall........109 block,j&e piston 0.20 ,total seal ring,iron head whit ferrea valve full port (flow 215 and 165)hyd roller cam comp 218-212,roller rocker t&d 1.60,billet main caps,precision f-m intercooler,garret gt 40 ball bering turbo like a pt 62(flow 972 cfm but plant to change for a pt 70)mototron 60 inj,alky kit,eric marchall chip,2004 r art carr,70mm kenne bell and planium,rjc full kit poulie,rjc power plate,..........now i run 9" art carr look to be a 3000-3200 stall but i realy not sure :( i can't lounch my boost more then 4-5 psi ,the turbo don't want to go more then thats :confused: last year whit a 3800stall i can lounch at 12-13 like cam,rocker ,piston,head,ect..(last year it was to hight but now i think the 3000-3200 i to low) if you have any idee thay gona help me thanks ......it's a street/strip car not a race car.....
need help to chose the right one :)