How I made 1 pc. fiberglass rear bumper filler.

I'm not gonna smack anyone down here but remember that this section requires no solicitaion. PM Mike if you've got any questions about his products but don't ask him outright in this specific thread please.;)

I'm not gonna smack anyone down here but remember that this section requires no solicitaion. PM Mike if you've got any questions about his products but don't ask him outright in this specific thread please.;)

Speaking of solicitation. Has anyone seen Ty.

Great finish work Mike !!!
I am looking forward to the front fillers to go with the rear I already have. :)

As with the rears, they took longer but came out better than I expected. The fronts are going the same way. Right now it looks like we're still at least four weeks away. I'll keep everyone in the loop as we get closer.

Thanks for all the support.:)

Mike B.
Look forward to getting them. I left you a message, just give me a call when you have time Mike. I think i will wait and have you send them all together to save on shipping. I could hold off until the middle to end of September. Thanks for all your hard work!

Just when you think you can't top the rear bumper filler, you did it again with another outstanding workmanship of the front bumper filler.
You are the "MAN"

Nice work! Where and how can I buy a rear filler? Maybe be in the market for the fronts when they are ready.

Thanks.:)

This is a thread to show the fact that I personally designed and made these things. With all the hours I put into this project, I didn't want there to be any doubt, just in case anyone tried to copy them. ;)

This is NOT a place to whore out merchandise, like some slick talkin, cheap ass, floozy salesman. I have other places for that.:D

www.spoolfoolproductions.com

Or just go down to the (Spoolfool Productions) vendor section on this site and click on my stuff.

Been working on some new stuff over the past year. Hope to have some pics soon.:)

Happy Spooling.

Mike Barnard

A couple years before Mike produced these fillers, I had my 9k mile original car in the paint shop since the dealer re-paint done in 1987 was flaking off in many spots.

The fillers were coming apart so replacements were needed and I really dis-liked the stock rear filler but I had no choice and purchased a 2 piece rear fiberglass filler.

Since I wanted it to be one piece and it fit like crap out of the box, it ended up costing me double the price of Mike's rear filler to get this done.

Two of my other cars now have Spoolfool fillers front and rear, and one other car in process getting ready for paint will shortly be fitted with them!

Mike, any other of your customers own 3 cars, going on 4, all with your bumper fillers? ;)

Last edited: