how many hotairs ?

got a 84 T with lear siegler interior, black, with the 87 motor, and a intercooler of course. 87 GN wheels . . . . .But its a 84 car : )

1984 Buick hot air

I have a 1984 with Caspers complete engine wiring harness converted to 1987 ECU, ignition module, Coil pack, MAF, rebuilt stock Garrett turbo, rebuilt engine .060 overbore, SMC injection, test pipe with electric dump, Walbro pump, Hot wire kit, adjustable fuel pressure regulator, K&N filter, Maybe looking into a Sperrco intercooler?

85 t type

Hey I have an 85 t type

2 1/2 downpipe
ATR 3in single shot exhaust
Varible rate springs
65.000 original miles

Well, I have an 85 engine on the engine stand that I was going to drop into an 83 regal. I even installed the EFI fuel tank andlines. Then I got this 88 formula firebird with a Tune Port 305, but it has a roll cage in it already and its a fun car to drive. Im not sure if I want to turbo the fire bird and put the tuned port in the regal or what. The regal has a 200r4 in it already, but I have a BOP bolt pattern TH350 that could go in the fire bird. Im still up in the air about it. What do you guys think? A hot air 83 regal, or a hot air 88 TTA? I know it would go into the regal easier, but I think the firebird would be more fun.

My dad has an 85 GN, but I do all his posting so its in the sig. Great car, its got 289,000 miles on the chassis. The cam in it sucks right now and it has a few gremlins to work out.

84 T-Type here 80,000 miles needs paint and drivers side lear seat repair( that pesky hole 84 gn owners know where)other than that nice car

85 silver T

I have An 85 silver t type with 65000 org miles. 21/2 atr downpipe, cold air induction custom stainless, K/n filter, 3 inch stainless ATR single shot exhaust