how many hotairs ?

2 Black '84 Ttypes

This thing is still going!? I guess I was long over due to post here.
I have the '84 Ttop car with sig below and also still have the stock '84 hard top that started the TR craze for my brothers and I some years back (we have had 6 TRs since this one).

HEY IM #100, WHAT DO I WIN!!!

1985 WH1

1985 (WH1) Designer Series T-Type, some mods: on the car, in the trunk, garage and basement. Hopefully all will be on the car by opening test and tune.

Well I joined the ranks yesterday. Just bought a 1984 T-type hardtop. Looking forward to having fun with it.

85 T-Type here. Odom just turned 99k. Still running great. Best car I ever had! With a Kirban's adj fp reg and tuning, WOW! She goes!!:D :D :D

84 GN. Owned since '88 parked since '94. The GN currently has 88k miles. It was a low option car. It came from the factory with no power windows, no power locks, no posi. Has aluminum bumper mounts and drums. I added power windows and locks in 1989 and posi in 1992. The exhaust has rusted out since was parked. Replacing the exhaust with a hooker system soon. Hopefully will be back on the road this spring.

84 T-Type, owned by an elderly gentlemen previously, no mods when purchased last week, 74k miles, very good condition, noboby can believe how new the interior still looks. Body is in great condition too. I have already put 3" high flow cat and 3" pipe after with no muffler. Sounds alot meaner now. Adding adj. fpr, hot wire kit and Walbro 307. Anyone in my area wanna hang out? Send me an email at rviscosi@maximatech.com. I'm looking to learn alot about these cars.

1985 Grandnational

I have a mint '85 GN,It is a real clean car,So far it has a Shift Kit,
Postons Exhaust,New Interior.I also have a 1987 Turbo-T(wifes car) and a '85 limited(was gonna use it 4 parts but it is TOO NICE!)I have so many things I want to do to this car,But I think Im gonna intercool it.

car

84 T-Type.........ohhh yeah!!

My baby!! Thanks Buick!!

Smokin' stangs and crushing camaro's since 1984 !!

I also have a 85 T-Type, gray on gray with 90k and LOADED. Looking forward to beating all the ricers in my town. Buicks rule all. :)

'84 Grand National with 58,000 original miles and I'm the 4th owner.
Fully loaded, even G80, t-tops, and the digital dash (not that I like it).
A few mods, Walbro307, 3" ATR Pitbull, ATR Test Pipe. Have to get it running perfect and in tip top shape before I mod it further.