how many hotairs ?

REDS HOT AIR

Buick Tweaker
im not seeing alot of hot air traffic like before the crash
just wondering how many members have hot airs on here?

yea the i/c 84/5's too ;)

im thinking now i should've just asked how many 84/85 car owners on here that will keep from fighting over the meening of hotair :cool:

I have an 84 GN......
Maybe the Lack of people coming back to the Hot-Air forum is a good thing..I for one was tired of seeing a simple tech question turn out to be a 2-3 page flame war!

I have an 84 GN hot air hot air.Except when I push the the button, then its a cooler than really hot hot air.Then when its below 40 deg. out and I push the button its one bad a** hot air. Later.....Danny

I have an 84 TType, 68K miles, low VIN number, lightweight car, ZERO options, aluminum drums and bumper supports. Spread all over the shop. Bought it from the second owner for $1500, he'd had it a week, and driven it 60 miles. The first owner trashed it bad, it had 5 psi oil pressure and no 2nd gear. It shall be resurrected.
6Pack

I have an 84. Its getting a engine rebuild now. Be running in a couple weeks. With the alky bolted on.

Buick

84 WH1 here. so far 13.0 @108 with a broken turbo and a leaking adapter piece between turbo and intake

Brent