How Many "Limited" Owners Out There?

87 medium gray Limited, WO2 blackout, astroroof, c93 opera lights, 55/45 burgandy cloth bench pillowtop, loaded with $6400 in options, 22k miles, and mostly all stock. I think only items it does not have are leather, padded top, and two-tone. You couldnt get to cornering lamps on WO2.

87 W/33,600 miles, not stock
DSC00124.JPGDSC00133.JPGDSC00129.JPG

I have owned a few probably about a dozen or more. Unusual cars and I am sure most would agree they definately got the better interior. The door straps never come loose! The seats are comfy, its neat how the trim panel above glove box lites up with a soft glow at nite. If you got the black out kit that is very rare.

My second test car was a silver Limited with black out package and grey leather seats. They also seem to ride more solid on the highway.

Stock or modified? Closer to stock you maintain it the more its worth in years to come.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

My Mom had a Med Rosewood met 87 T, half landaue and the big stainless moulding on bottom of door, it was a bucket seat console car, No Limited badging but a dead ringer. I bet it was rare

My car is a black 87 T, but build date was before the WE4 letter so my car is a black T black out package but chrome bumpers.. How rare would that be???

lib87t said:
My Mom had a Med Rosewood met 87 T, half landaue and the big stainless moulding on bottom of door, it was a bucket seat console car, No Limited badging but a dead ringer. I bet it was rare

My car is a black 87 T, but build date was before the WE4 letter so my car is a black T black out package but chrome bumpers.. How rare would that be???

Sounds like the rosewood was not a limited. As far as the black T with Chrome bumpers I have only seen one. Would have to be an early build as when the WE4 was introduced black and WO2 was supposedly made unavailable. I have seen several black T without WO2 so I would think this was available throughout the model year.