how many members have keep their 86 to 87 gn's and t-type stock or close to.

Really:confused:? No mods?

Only had an Open Air KN MAF pipe from Grumpy on the TTA is all.

Now I have a good friend that lives here with an 87 WE4 That we have modded the **** out of and I have put as many miles on it as he has:p :cool:

I wish I had your discipline.

I realized the other day that the money I have dumped into the car since buying it a few months ago is approaching the amount I paid for it:mad: Dam these cars:mad:

I wish I had your discipline.

I realized the other day that the money I have dumped into the car since buying it a few months ago is approaching the amount I paid for it:mad: Dam these cars:mad:

Russ Merritt had a car for sale about 3-4 years ago I just about bought... and I considered Travis' car till I heard the "story"....

so I just drive my buddies and beat the **** outta it...... runs mid 10's and is fun as hell.

Damn I shoulda bought Russ' car:cool:

Russ Merritt had a car for sale about 3-4 years ago I just about bought... and I considered Travis' car till I heard the "story"....

so I just drive my buddies and beat the **** outta it...... runs mid 10's and is fun as hell.

Damn I shoulda bought Russ' car:cool:

I remember that car. I almost bought it to. I talked with him for a while on phone. I didnt like the shifter setup myself but the car was really clean. It was on his car domain page I think.

I remember that car. I almost bought it to. I talked with him for a while on phone. I didnt like the shifter setup myself but the car was really clean. It was on his car domain page I think.

That would be the car:cool: Basically buying the drive train and the car was free.... I shoulda pulled the trigger.

Oh Well see ya in a few days:p

If you rule out exhaust and suspension mods then yup I'm stock :biggrin:

I have a policy of targeted upgrades. If a part needs replacing then I look for the better part, if that's aftermarket so be it.

Stock except for the new paint and second set of tires. Everything else is from the factory right down to the wiper blades.

Kurt

Mine's mostly stock right now. Will throw a few more mods on next season, but the appearance will ALWAYS be stock. Besides my tires, and intake tube, you'll have no idea it's not stock, unless you really go snoopin around.
No mod will be made, that's permanent, and I still have all my stock parts, for when I decide I'm done, and it's car show only days.
Next season, when I really throw the beatdown to a few exotics, they're going to some pissed off mother****ers, when they can't see how I beat them, while staring under my hood...

"99.4%" stock here

Our GN is stock except for chip, [newer/same size blackwall] tires, "hotwire kit", and some hoses (& all can be easily "reversed").

mine is close to stock, new turbo (original died) and a rebuild and a few other small upgrades, but mostly stock, i'd say so.