How many TSM cars are running VP Q16??

Hey Sam ,Ted don't know bout that ,those tso guys run nitro methane mix like the big boys that how they run those big mph!:eek:

Guess everyone is keeping quiet on their findings as far as whether or not they have seen any gains from making the switch, pretty much confirms what I already figured.;) :cool:

Guess everyone is keeping quiet on their findings as far as whether or not they have seen any gains from making the switch, pretty much confirms what I already figured.;) :cool:

Fiscus told me tonight that he ran C16 on the 172 pass his car likes the C16 somthing to due with cyl press.

If they are going fast they are running 116+. The yellow tsm car has run 118 rocket brand for 3 years. Everybody has there own opinion. The owner of g&g oil in indiana sell it to me at cost so that is why we run that. At 15 to 16 dollars a gallon for VP.We will stick to rocket brand for 7 to 8 dollars a gallon.
We run 9.51 at tsm legal weight with no problems. Steve Hughes has ran both in the same night VP and Rocket. You might ask him which is better.
Ronnie aka chit talker

They both work well. Depends on the setup.

Brick I have changed to it and it made a big differents. If I had to say on my car it was worth about 150hp

Q16 will make more power in most instances. Not all but most. VP import is even more potent than Q16. I posted about my experience with Q16 here:
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/ti...ck-delivered-gm-short-block-hard-tonight.html

Im not sure exactly what to target but i think im close. Simply throwing it in a car vs another fuel like C16 (117 octane) will not usually make difference unless the car was really rich before. Its no secret. More oxygen usually means more power. Be sure to bump the base pulse width or you will be 5-9% leaner with the Q16. Id approximate i gained 1-1.5 mph in a 130mph car.

It didn't seem to make a difference in my car. I tryed it then went back to Rockett 118 at the track . Ran exactly the same. Did have to richen up the ve table 15 percent for the Q16.