You can type here any text you want

How many Turbo Buicks are on your block?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Not on the same street but the same town.

Attachments

• 2015-01-18 20.21.04.jpg
    2015-01-18 20.21.04.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 111
kirban 2 cents worth:

Your probably about 20 plus years too late to find many on any block period. Stretching the concept of your question the most I had at once was 9 during a brutal winter.....sitting for sale.....kinda cool....I even took a photo once of my 5 bag garage open showing back ends of 5 turbo regals.....those were the days.,.......

denniskirban@yahoo.com

I got only my one sits hibernating in my pole building....protected by 4 security cats not against theft but damage rodents can cause.

Within a 15mile radius of me there are maybe a dozen that I know about or see on a regular basis in the good weather months. The majority are GNs, one TTA, one WE4, and one blue T.

This thread is 13 yrs old very cool. :cool: As these cars are now 30 yrs old it is very rare to find another one on the same street unless it is the same owner. I live in Garland a suburb of Dallas and there are probably 5 or 6 in the area but you don't see them very often including my own. lol Of course in the Dallas/Ft Worth area I would bet 50-100 maybe? But the Metroplex is a huge area.

I got two, there are another 4 within 5 min from my house! My neighbor two houses down has a 7sec Mustang!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great thread. Nice bump. Sadly enough, I don't know of another TB in my town. There used to be a few many years ago.
All I know is that I still have the fastest car around. :)

Mike B.

As far as I know, I'm the only Turbo Buick owner on my (long) street. I think this past summer, I spotted MAYBE 3 driving in my town, and it could have been the same owner. There use to be a rather large TR ownership in my area, but the last 10 years with the lousy economy, I think many were sold. GLAD I still have mine......

I have the only one within probably a ten mile radius, but there is a very strong presence of TB's the Phoenix Metro area.

None, zero,nada. I have the only one. No block, no neighbors just a one mile dirt road to my house in the woods.

Great thread. Nice bump. Sadly enough, I don't know of another TB in my town. There used to be a few many years ago.
All I know is that I still have the fastest car around. :)

Mike B.

Oh yeah? I'll be right over. Uh.....wait a minute, I've checked on the status and build up of your TB, maybe another time..........so I'm not coming over.....I may be dumb but not stupid!

Bruce '87 Grand National

Back