You can type here any text you want

How many Turbo Buicks are on your block?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Raymond Bunch

"Turbo Enthusiast"
Just wondering, how many Turbo Buick are on your block?

On my street we have a total of 4 that belong to three different owners. My 86 TType, my friends 86 TTYpe and two 87 GN's, one of which I sold to another friend a couple houses up. And Thursday night he just bought another one, is this cool or what! :cool:

There are only 4 here...and they are all mine. :D
One GN and 3 T-Type's. All hotairs.

before i got my GN, and when i had my el camino, there was a guy down the street that had an '87 GN and a '87 WE4

but at that time i had no idea what the cars where, he popped the hood, showed me what was under there, my eyes buldged out and i was like WTF is going on under here..

8 months later, guess whats in my driveway? lol

9 total on my street and the street only has 9 houses on it.
See ya, Kip

Originally posted by Kip
9 total on my street and the street only has 9 houses on it.
See ya, Kip

:eek: :o :eek: :o :cool: Need a new neighbor? Sounds like a street I'd like to live on!

ask nick micale how many you can fit in one cul d sac!

we have a picture some place. jack do you have it?

Dathan

Holy Crapolla!

Kip

You said 9! Are you for real? That's friggen awesome, I guess I better get a few more fellas addicted to catch up to that:)

GNeric,

I can tell already your a boost junky, I sure wish I had room for a couple more.

Vendor Defendor

I know what you mean, back in 1990 one of my friends owned a GNX and afforded me an oppertunity of a life time to drive it. Only because he wanted to see what it looked like going down the road. Needless to say, ever since then I have always wanted to own one but couldn't afford it. Atleast I have owned a GN and currently own a TTYpe:)

Ray

Grim Reaper

I'll ask Nick the next time I talk to him, I think he owns like three of them him self, right? Also if you get the picture, please post it as this would be an awesome screen saver;)

TRBON8R,

I second that!

Ray

Re: Holy Crapolla!

Originally posted by Raymond Bunch

Vendor Defendor

I know what you mean, back in 1990 one of my friends owned a GNX and afforded me an oppertunity of a life time to drive it. Only because he wanted to see what it looked like going down the road. Needless to say, ever since then I have always wanted to own one but couldn't afford it. Atleast I have owned a GN and currently own a TTYpe:)

Ray

heh, a friend down here has GNX #254, he let me drive it, and i think the grin is still on my face. i would love to have one also...

Originally posted by Raymond Bunch
Grim Reaper

I'll ask Nick the next time I talk to him, I think he owns like three of them him self, right? Also if you get the picture, please post it as this would be an awesome screen saver;)

TRBON8R,

I second that!

Ray

ya nick has 3. if anyone has the pic still its Jack Evers.

he will post it if he sees this thread and still has it.

Dathan

I have the only 2 GNs in town, 10 years ago there were 2 other Turbo Buicks in town a 87GN and a WE4.

Ray wrote
""GNeric,

I can tell already your a boost junky, I sure wish I had room for a couple more.""

I also have a 73 Vega that is getting a hotair set up as soon as my 84 T goes to the paint shop. That will make it 5 boosted mills tearing it up around here. :D We have a little over 1 acre at my house and most of it is yard. There is room for a few more but the wife put her foot down...again and said "no more cars!"

Originally posted by Grim Reaper
ya nick has 3. if anyone has the pic still its Jack Evers.

he will post it if he sees this thread and still has it.

Dathan

Nick only has 1, the other two cars that are covered are Mustangs :eek:

here on my block there are 5 turbo regals and 1 soon to be turbo regal in the making... they are all here at my house :)

just 3 blocks north is 2 more from 2 other owners, and 3 blocks west is another GN...

every august i throw a party for my dad and invite all the local turbo regal guys to come out and bring their turbo regals, last year there were probably 30-40 guys, and lots of turbo regals,
My neighbors hate meeee:D :D :D

BW

just one

There is just one on my block, and that is mine. there is one in this town (where i go to school), and one 30 miles from here, one 100 miles, and i think one 150 miles or so in burlington vt. I just about jump out of my skin when i see one passing through town.

It's great to hear some of these replys! I know I'm a die hard turbo buick enthuasist and if I had room, I would have a couple more of those bad boys parked in the drive way:) In time I guess, in time.....:)

Ray

Back