You can type here any text you want

How many Turbo Buicks are on your block?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Raymond, I am for real as I would not joke about Turbo Buicks.
Take care, Kip

In my neighborhood, there are 4 t types, 1 limited, 1 syclone, & my 84 ss elky conversion. at times there are more than 10 at my house when we are benchracing. i am the lucky one, i own 2 types, and the elky. my next purchase will be a tta, that way i will be first in the hood to own one of those.
Bubba Nicholson

Raymond did nick email you the pic. when i get home from work i will host it on my website.

Dathan

There's 3 on my street and I own all 3...:). All 5 of my vehicles are turbocharged, 4 are intercooled...Ahhhhhh life is good.

only mine.....:confused: have not seen another in my neighborhood....since I am new to the neighborhood and it is snowing...maybe they are put away...I will see what spring time brings..;)

On my block, just one, mine. In my town, there is an 86 GN, bone
stock. The guy who owns it has a machine shop about 4 miles
from me, he did the machine work on my Chrysler 440 back in '88 and he had it then. I still see him driving around town from time to time.

Though not Buick turbos, there are quite a few nice cars in my town. A nice 63-67 Vette lives about a 1/2 mile from me. A family
on my block has had a bunch of nice old cars for a long time. I moved here in early '85, and over the years I have seen them drive the following... A white early 60s Ford Galaxie, a white and
pink '56 Ford Vic, a yellow 64-65 T-Bird. The rest I have not paid to
much attention to but looked like a grey early 60s Buick Special(Skylark), and a another Ford of early 60s vintage.

In my general area......

About 1 1/2 miles from me I saw and old couple driving daily in a
62-63 Pontiac Catalina until about 4 years ago. They must have bought it new, it was definatley a long time daily driver but still
looked like it was very well taken care of.

A 55-56 Buick sits on a lot 5 houses away from me.

There is a Ford Model A that a fairly close neighbor takes out
once in a while.

I still see what looks to be a late 40s Chrysler in a driveway about
1/8 mile from me.

I still see my high school vice-principal's 68-70 Vette parked
in the teacher's lot once in a blue moon.

My neighbor's son's friend a has decent 74 Ford Ranchero.

My buddy still has his '68 327 powerglide Camaro. Slow!!!!!!!!!!!

There was a guy in my area that had a Delorean, but I have not seen it for quite a while.

I used to have a '73 Plymouth Sattellite, and my dad drove a
'67 Dart to work everyday until 95. I still have my '68 New Yorker.
So, not a bad bunch of cars for my small area.

On my block just 1. My 86 T-type... 2 blocks away my buddy's 86 T-type just back from the body shop. ( Total resto, looks awesome!!) And about 1/2 mile from my house a 91 Syclone bone stock. Got to drive it once..... I work with the guy....Awesome hole shots:D

Pic

Grim Reaper

Got the picture and now it's a screen saver at work, and pls tell Nick thanks a bunch.

Otherwise, this is what I'm talking about a whole street with nothing but the baddest cars around. I will also try and get a pick of all 4 Turbo buicks on my block and post them when AL's car is up and running, were just taking are time on it right now. It should be running in a couple more weeks when time permits to work on it, gotta love being in the Marine Corps:)

As for all other replys, AWESOME! I just wish we had are own little town to hang out in, hope to meet some of you guys in the future.

Regards

Ray

Not 1 in my whole lake area! (lake of the ozarks)...unless they never drive it and keep it in the garage 24/7.

Only see a couple a year on the streets here in central mass, in 99 I had a gn & Monte SS parked in my driveway people would knock on my door just to talk lol life was different then..

Interesting thread you bumped up here. I had to stop and think. For this part of "rural" South Jersey, I think we are loaded with TRs.

My block - mine.
About 2-3 blocks away, another one. I've seen the guy but haven't spoken to him yet. I think he's the same guy I exchanged a PM with one time on here.
About 1 mile up the road, a guy named Josh has 2 maybe 3 TRs. Met Josh twice.
About a 1/2 mile past that, a guy has what appears to be 3 TRs (G-bodies for sure) semi-covered in his driveway. I haven't stopped there yet but I will in the Spring.

I am alone in an least a 10 mile perimeter.

She makes me smile every time drive her. Gets annihilated by every Mustang she meets, even the newest ones ......

Old guys point, get all big eyed and give me a thumbs up.

Young kids point, get all big eyed and give me a thumbs up.

Nuff' said.......:D

josh is down to one , lots still parked at kominskis, huber in blackwood is down to 2

ive got a few (5 ) , theres one around the block , thats about it for a few miles

josh is down to one , lots still parked at kominskis, huber in blackwood is down to 2

ive got a few (5 ) , theres one around the block , thats about it for a few miles

You know, I've heard a lot about Kominski but never knew where he was. I think he is literally 2 miles down the road - that house with the big driveway, the cars on the drive and the big garage in the back must be his place. I think you and I are referring to the same place then. No kidding. I had no idea that was his place.

I am alone in an least a 10 mile perimeter.

She makes me smile every time drive her. Gets annihilated by every Mustang she meets, even the newest ones ......

The old guys point, get all big eyed and give me a thumbs up.

The young kids point, get all big eyed and give me a thumbs up.

I'fn I get beat by a MOOSTANG sometime soon, I'll be the first to post it.

Nuff' said.......:D

Last edited:
Interesting thread you bumped up here. I had to stop and think. For this part of "rural" South Jersey, I think we are loaded with TRs.

SJ/MAGNA territory is definitely loaded with TRs (y) :cool:

I've got the only GN on my dead-end street, but there are several others within our semi-rural Township. If the TTA counts, then I have the only "2" on my street.:rolleyes:

Back