You can type here any text you want

How much for a complete stage 2 motor?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
i sold my complete 1400 hp stage motor for 10 k w/ kooks twin turbo headers to a guy on the board.......the best of everything that you could get for the buick......then went out and bought a 9 second awd syclone cause it was ready to race..........no screwing around.....i was building a 25.1 e tube chassis car and decided 3 years and counting was to long to wait ......so i sold the motor and some of the chassis parts and am racing on the weekends rather that just dreaming

I heard that too....:D With what turbo/turbos did that motor make 1400? That is a dandy of a deal. What happened to the tube car that shawn had?:cool:

I think they were Old School 66 or 70MM Turbonetics Q Trims.
The new turbos will be much better.

Chris is going to build something not sure if it will be a regal or not. The kit was never put together.

Originally posted by John Wilde
I heard that guy is a real jerk!@#

Hmmm don't think I would sell my car for 21k or 25k:rolleyes:

Wonder what would be a fair price for a TSO car:confused:

Just Curious... but to build an all out TSM motor, wouldn't you spend just as much money to build a STAGE 2 motor... Considering that you would put alot of the same parts internally.
But a STAGE 2 motor would be alot more reliable?

I share that opinion... 15k for a "stock block" motor is way too steep for me, but I would gladly fork that over for a stage 2 any day. Different strokes, maybe if there were some sort of financial gain to competing in those classes with a stock block, and even then I doubt I could justify it. I think the motor is only as reliable as the build and tune in it, but overall seems as though the stage blocks will take a lot more abuse.:)

Back