You can type here any text you want

How much intrest......

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Trbobuick

Boost addict
In 4 bolt headers for gt40/42/45/47 turbos ? With downpipe ?

Local guy want to build 5 sets for us. I warned him about us be he likes turbo cars.

Trbobuick said:
In 4 bolt headers for gt40/42/45/47 turbos ? With downpipe ?

Local guy want to build 5 sets for us. I warned him about us be he likes turbo cars.

What way will the turbo face?
What about t6 flange with room for a thumper?

John Wilde said:
What way will the turbo face?
What about t6 flange with room for a thumper?

Stock location,

Thats the feedback i need to see what intrest there is.

interested?

I am always the last to jump on any turbo buick products and like other header builders (ATR, Burrhead) I missed the boat. I would like a stage 2 headed header or I would like twins, I would love either one. :eek:

rag231 said:
I am always the last to jump on any turbo buick products and like other header builders (ATR, Burrhead) I missed the boat. I would like a stage 2 headed header or I would like twins, I would love either one. :eek:

I'm building 3 sets of Stage II Headers with the turbo facing forward as we speak. If you want a set I can have him build a 4th set. Let me know.

how much for a set with provisions for an external gate like a Deltagate or a Race gate for the stock heads? I'm planning on a GT40R turbo so these would be somewhat easier than modifying my Postons for the 4-bolt and the external gate. I won't need a DP past about the elbow since I'm building a hybrid, that will be custom for me. What material are we talking here?

Thanks,

With the gt40 and up, it has to be external gate. A tial 44 gate would be on the gate i would use. Plumbed to atmosphere.

Would these be coated Mild Steel, 304 Stainless, 321 Stainless, 409 Stainless? How much ball park are we talking here?

OOOO... now you really have my attention. I know it may be a bit early but is there a ballpark, heck what is the leading 1 or 2 digits and how many digits, of what these will cost?

If they are factory feed through design, the last log section better be at least 3" o.d in diameter!

Trbobuick said:
In 4 bolt headers for gt40/42/45/47 turbos ? With downpipe ?.................

I will be shipping our first set of production 4 bolt headers in about a week. It will have a stub for an external wastegate.

Have a pic but it would not post? :confused:

Nick Micale said:
I will be shipping our first set of production 4 bolt headers in about a week. It will have a stub for an external wastegate.

Have a pic but it would not post? :confused:

Sounds interesting Nick,whats the going price for a set of those?

It appears the price for the 4 bolt set will be ~$100 more than the stainless steel set which sells for $955.

We received the first few sets, but due to a lack of communication, they welded in 2 O2 bungs instead of the wastegate stub????????? :confused:

We will now accept orders as they should be ready to ship within a week.

Back