How much would you pay for a full 1986 GN drivetrain?

Joking aside,

I don't mean to make light of any member's stolen cars..... My first, bought new GN was stolen in '96, never o be seen or heard of again......so I know the pain.

Hey, this is weird........

I walked out and looked at my parts car this morning, haven't looked at it for months.........

It is now missing:

Engine
Transmission and converter
Drive shaft
Rear end, springs, control arms, sway bar
Cross over pipe
Turbo
Radiator, shield, transmission lines
Innercooler, MAF tube
Coil, alternator, alternator
Starter

**Car**

Anyone have any ideas, hear something, able to point me in a direction?

;):D;)
OMG! Lol!
I’ll help you look for a suspect!

So you are the other guy who bought it! Lol! Good deal there, Art. Let me know if you want to split up some of the items. Hope all is well - we should connect! Next Wed @ City Limits (near Bath) car show @ 6-8p?

So you are the other guy who bought it! Lol! Good deal there, Art. Let me know if you want to split up some of the items. Hope all is well - we should connect! Next Wed @ City Limits (near Bath) car show @ 6-8p?

It's always the other guy! Let me check the schedule. I remember where that is. Only a little over an hour drive for me now. Let me know what ya need. I got a lot of stuff now!

No kidding!
I have a friend who came out to see his TR brake lights come on, Almost made it through all the kill switches before they ran away. That was close!