You can type here any text you want

How to be a Grizzly.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RUQWKNF

KEEPER OF SECRETS
Staff member
Step one, order some good looking skinnies and 10s.

Check

Step two, order some 28" tall front drag tires and DOT legal 28x10" wide rear tires.

Check

Step three, have the windows tinted dark and get an intimidating license plate frame to entice all the future victims into coming out to play.

Check and Check

Final step, tune the car on good gas with good timing and boost, so she will live up to the motto, "If you're gonna be a bear, be a grizzly."

Check

DSC00952.jpg

DSC00962.jpg

DSC00951-1.jpg

DSC00947.jpg

DSC00943.jpg

What do ya think guys and gals?

She told me she loves them.:D More pics can be viewed here.

Patricks_cars/87 Turbo T Sarah - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Patrick

Sarah reminds me of a gal I knew once...you were captivated by her, but sensed that she was capable of stealing your soul...:biggrin: <-- that's me being green with envy lol:cool:

Wow!! Sarah looks great Patrick!!!

Very NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Perfect choice for wheels and tire combo. Awesome!!!:D :D

Thanks guys.

I went with Moroso DS-2 28x4.5-15 front tires on 15x3.5" Weld Draglites with 1 3/4" back spacing. Out back is 28x12.5-15 MT ET Street bias ply tires on 15x10 Weld Draglites with 4.5" back spacing. Don't let the 12.5" designation fool you, it's only a 28x10.5 slick with grooves. Hopefully it's gonna be a long time before we need to do anything with the motor.

Patrick

New pair of shoes..

Sarah looks great Patrick! Thanks for sharing the pics:smile: :cool:

I love the "Grizzly" look on Sarah. I take it that the rear tire/wheel setup don't rub w/ out any mods? Great running/ lookin' "T" you have there.

Welp, I had to install a spacer just yesterday on the drivers side rear as it was rubbing at speeds below 25. This also tells me that the rear end is not perfectly centered in the car. Gotta work on that. I also need to roll my fender lips and trim so that when I do start racing the car again, I won't cut the sidewalls. I gotta say, I installed the 6776RHP that I got from Don, as well as a IC 375 Megacooler yesterday and GREAT MOTHER OF BLESSED ACCELARATION she's flying!!
Don was right, this turbo does sound like a Boeing rolling down the taxi way. Even though I had to fix an oil leak that took me 2.5 hours of frustration, she's ready to rumble now. I'm going to throw in some good gas later this week and properly set the boost. Spool up with this turbo and IC is freakin amazing. This converter is only a 10" lock up that will foot brake 3000 at zero psi and it spools this turbo up very fast.
Anywho, more to come later and thanks for the compliments everyone.

Patrick

I'll see what I can do for ya Jason.
I gotta get some more pics later. Maybe this evening. I was out of gas last night fighting with the oil leak.
Stay tuned.

Patrick

thats cool. did anyone see the buick gn tag and trim ring on ebay last week that said;

WHEN THE TURBO SPINS,
THE BU@@SH#T ENDS.

ive got to make me one of those:biggrin:

looks awesome. If you can find me another of them license plate brackets that would be sweet.

Back