You can type here any text you want

How to drain the fuel?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

89mulletbird

I want to drain the pump gas out at the track, out of the fuel rail. I have a fuel pressure gauge with a drain hose on it. What pins on my service port under the dash do i connect to engage the fuel pump?

ya dont need to do anything under the dash. There is a gray female plug by the alternator with nothing pluged into it, get some wire put a male spade connector on one end and an alligator type clip on the other. Plug the male into female and jumper the other end to the back of the alt.
Dan

87gn-newbee said:
ya dont need to do anything under the dash. There is a gray female plug by the alternator with nothing pluged into it, get some wire put a male spade connector on one end and an alligator type clip on the other. Plug the male into female and jumper the other end to the back of the alt.
Dan

Dear Sir this is NOT a Buick its a TTA :eek: :p ya have to do it inside bottom left "G" port :cool:

This is the same port I plug my scanmaster into, correct? I can look up the pinout. Do i ground or hot wire the fuel pump pin?

ooops....... sorry old wise one :D thats what i get for trying to help ;) hey dan ya still going to have an engine left for me after going through your stock pile? I'll give ya call when ready.
Dan

Back