You can type here any text you want

How to see KR without a knock sensor

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Oh yeah, I fall deeper in love with it everyday! If she just wasn't such an expensive date.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Ahhh, you are like me and just don't have enough $ in the car yet to worry about losing it to bad engine management! $2,000 seems like nothing when you start having $15k in a engine build.

No problem! Still trying to get a grasp on FAST myself. :)

I have very light mods by comparison. But mordern day dependability and efficiency sure are attractive. I have always had a issue with mid boost/part throttle. And I drive my car everywhere when im not offshore though I have 5 vehicles between me and my lady. I mean enough that most of my classic car friends get upset. I just want a real solid dd. So in my opinion is FAST going to help get me there, I have no doubt. Is it overkill, maybe. But don't we all know to build a 10 sec bottom end for an 11sec daily driver? Yes with modern parts. How is this any different.

Flame ENGAGE!

I have very light mods by comparison. But mordern day dependability and efficiency sure are attractive. I have always had a issue with mid boost/part throttle. And I drive my car everywhere when im not offshore though I have 5 vehicles between me and my lady. I mean enough that most of my classic car friends get upset. I just want a real solid dd. So in my opinion is FAST going to help get me there, I have no doubt. Is it overkill, maybe. But don't we all know to build a 10 sec bottom end for an 11sec daily driver? Yes with modern parts. How is this any different.

Flame ENGAGE!

I'm with ya. But an 11 sec daily driver is easy with stock parts plus turbo. More like 9 sec parts for a mid 10 sec build.

I just feel like no matter what else I may ever do to my car it will be the last ecu I'll ever need.

I just feel like no matter what else I may ever do to my car it will be the last ecu I'll ever need.

If you ever decide to pull the trigger, please consider us when shopping around

I fell like there's no other optiin given your reputation for support and proven track record. Just cant decide between the interface box or harness. Either way it will be closer to summer. Have good New year!

Back