How to set up fuel and tv cable

BGNeXtreem

I'm doing a ls swap in my 86 gn need help with the fuel system I'm doing step by step same system hot rod mag did except they used 76 turbos I'm using twin 70s I need to know what size injectors to run and will my double pumper set up in tank work with just doing new lines also how to hook the the tv of the built 2004r I'm running to the throttle body what cable will work

What kind of power are you looking for?

Twin 70's are way overkill unless your looking for 1500+ hp. That kind of power leads to 2 other issues. Neither the double pumper or 200r-4 will work with that kind of power.

A small single turbo like a 76mm will be all a double pumper and 200r-4 can handle.

I'm looking for around 800 to 900 I thought the double pumper was good for well over 1,000 and the trans would do 1,000 90 percent of the time the engine will be in the 750 to 800 range to make it live a good long while

I'm looking for around 800 to 900 I thought the double pumper was good for well over 1,000 and the trans would do 1,000 90 percent of the time the engine will be in the 750 to 800 range to make it live a good long while

What they are advertised at and what they can really support are 2 different things;) I wouldn't run either double pumpers or a 200r at that power level but that's just my opinion.

It is possible to build your own double pumper system out of some of the new intank pumps available but it wouldn't be based on the common design using the stock GN hanger. It would have to be something with larger lines. For 800-900 hp I wouldn't consider anything other than a T-400.

My 9.5 non lock will handle anything you can throw at it with either the 200r or T-400.

This is directed to Dusty Due to our back and forth here I'm listening to you and adjusting my goals to a little more conservative tune since my car is mainly street goes to the track maybe 6 times a year with this in mind I still plan on keeping the 2004r and the built rear I'm still looking for 750 plus horsepower and I will be buying a none lockup 9.5 from you to replace the vigalante I have. With this in mind I have both a 4.8 and a 5.3 both low mileage motors less than 50,000 miles I want to retain ac as I'm in Texas and its to dam hot without it. What do you suggest headers and turbo and fuel system combo to achieve the goals set forth in listening you have my attention thanks in advance

It depends on alot of things.

If your trying to work with a tight budget you can flip the stock manifolds upside down and run tubing from them to the turbo's. If you want headers you can build your own or buy the stainless headers from stainless works. These are very nice.

For turbo's you can run something like a single 76mm or twin's. Anything from a 58mm to a 62mm compressor wheel will support 750hp easily if you want twins.

Fuel system is similar dependig on your budget. You can build something from twin intank pumps but I would not use the stock hanger. Each pump needs to be grounded to the battery and I would run -an lines. A -8 to the engine is more than enough. Holley makes a very nice inline pump now as well. What you have to be careful of with a street car is having too much pump for a driver. The fuel gets too hot from using a big single pump so you have to stage 2 small pumps or use a voltage controller to slow down the big pump while driving.

Curious have you punched any guesstimate figures as to what it would it cost ballpark to switch over. Im in the same situation have a good trans/rear /converter . Looking to do a budget lsx swap.Figured headers and misc. exhuast work if your not doing the work yourself at least 1500.

I will take a beating over doing rear mounts but that's the route in going street performance headers straight duals with kegs cross member with the cut outs in it and twin ball bearing 66 turbos with a self contained oiling system with two moded terry Houston down pipes using a lot of things I already have but realistically I won't be done before I see the high side of 5 grand but I couldn't build anything close to it for the money

BGNeXtreem said:
I will take a beating over doing rear mounts but that's the route in going street performance headers straight duals with jegs cross member with the cut outs in it and twin ball bearing 66 turbos with a self contained oiling system with two moded terry Houston down pipes using a lot of things I already have but realistically I won't be done before I see the high side of 5 grand but I couldn't build anything close to it for the money