Huge Parts List, selling 31 yrs of Parts collecting, get it while you can! May update

Hey Boss,
Back to the '84 MAF. do you feel that its a good one ? If so, I'll buy that . Also , thanks for shipping out the other parts. I may get them tommorow. Have a Safe Memorial day weekend , Ya'all

Hey Boss,
Back to the '84 MAF. do you feel that its a good one ? If so, I'll buy that . Also , thanks for shipping out the other parts. I may get them tommorow. Have a Safe Memorial day weekend , Ya'all

Its def good. If it wasnt on a running car I would have used it as a core.

You too.

Intercoled88s< do you have any good inter cooler shrouds, i don't care about the screen, please let me know thank's. If you pics and price that would be great, and would you ship to Canada?

Happen to have a good wastegate solenoid with the y hose, alternator/ac brackets (flat y one and "tree limb")? Also lower intake (86-87), quarter windows with black trim.

Looking for a stock breather setup. breather, rubber elbows, and metal tube. shipped to 90505.

Sent an Email a couple days ago asking about the blackout quarter glass,if it is still available.If so I would like to get some pictures and possibly get them from you.Thanks

Still looking for an OEM 86-87 Turbo Regal transmission dipstick & tube?

Just thought I'd ask again.
BUMP!

Sent an Email a couple days ago asking about the blackout quarter glass,if it is still available.If so I would like to get some pictures and possibly get them from you.Thanks

Sorry I dont have any driver side quarter windows in good condition.