You can type here any text you want

Huge Parts List, selling 31 yrs of Parts collecting, get it while you can! May update

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Hey Boss,
Back to the '84 MAF. do you feel that its a good one ? If so, I'll buy that . Also , thanks for shipping out the other parts. I may get them tommorow. Have a Safe Memorial day weekend , Ya'all

Hey Boss,
Back to the '84 MAF. do you feel that its a good one ? If so, I'll buy that . Also , thanks for shipping out the other parts. I may get them tommorow. Have a Safe Memorial day weekend , Ya'all

Its def good. If it wasnt on a running car I would have used it as a core.

You too.

Intercoled88s< do you have any good inter cooler shrouds, i don't care about the screen, please let me know thank's. If you pics and price that would be great, and would you ship to Canada?

Happen to have a good wastegate solenoid with the y hose, alternator/ac brackets (flat y one and "tree limb")? Also lower intake (86-87), quarter windows with black trim.

Looking for a stock breather setup. breather, rubber elbows, and metal tube. shipped to 90505.

Sent an Email a couple days ago asking about the blackout quarter glass,if it is still available.If so I would like to get some pictures and possibly get them from you.Thanks

Still looking for an OEM 86-87 Turbo Regal transmission dipstick & tube?

Just thought I'd ask again.
BUMP!

Sent an Email a couple days ago asking about the blackout quarter glass,if it is still available.If so I would like to get some pictures and possibly get them from you.Thanks

Sorry I dont have any driver side quarter windows in good condition.

Back