You can type here any text you want

Huge Parts List, selling 31 yrs of Parts collecting, get it while you can!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Valve covers(set of 2) (86-87) $50 , Do you have any pictures
Hello T-type,
Did you ever find some valve covers ? I've got a nice set posted on the For Sale thread , here ?
Just wonder'n ?
.....Richie

Hello T-type,
Did you ever find some valve covers ? I've got a nice set posted on the For Sale thread , here ?
Just wonder'n ?
.....Richie
Got some GN1's , don't know if I'll use them...Do you have something Chromed or Polished

No , unfortunate not. They are an OEM set off'n my very low mileage engine. I installed ' Offenhauser's ' that a Pal o' mine gave to me. Mostly 'cuz they Look :cool: on my ' Hybrid ' CJ5 engine Bay .......:sneaky:

I need the ac piece that goes under the steering column for a gray interior car. Not sure if it’s gn specific

Someone thought they needed mine more than I did , and the black trim piece that goes under there if possible ?

Attachments

• DA11BA0A-6644-4E69-A780-2C291C481C58.jpeg
    DA11BA0A-6644-4E69-A780-2C291C481C58.jpeg
    109 KB · Views: 61
I need the ac piece that goes under the steering column for a gray interior car. Not sure if it’s gn specific

Someone thought they needed mine more than I did , and the black trim piece that goes under there if possible ?

That’s the “ball cooler” panel. GL with your search.

I have gray trim under the dash and also have the black piece also. what's your zip code?

do you have main accessory bracket for 84-85 available? If so would you have a photo?

Back