You can type here any text you want

Hydroboost Brake Pedal (1984 TR)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hot Air

E85 and S.E./Carolinas Moderator
Staff member
Looking for a brake pedal from 84 TR...Hydroboost. Will buy outright or swap for a pedal from a vacuum booster setup.
Conrad Carter
Albemarle, NC

CC is the hydroboost pedal different from a powermaster pedal? They both use the same 4-bolt flange to mount to the firewall. I've got quite a few PM pedals, so let me know if you need 1. Thanks.

Mike,
Not sure. I am putting HB back on my 84 and don't have the pedal. I know the HB petal is different from NA pedal...the MC stud is located lower down on the pedal for the HB.
Conrad

You're more than welcome to view/compare the pedals I've got CC. You can check out the new pimped out golf cart while you're there too :) It's black of course! CYA.

Mike,
I thought about you before I started this post but don't have time to come to your place right now. I have already committed to buying one shipped for $20. Hope to get it shipped tomorrow.
Conrad

One has been shipped to me. Thanks everyone for your interest.
Conrad

Innercooled88s,
Got the package today. Looks like the right pedal. Thanks so much for the prompt shipping!
Conrad

Back