I bet I have a unique question!!

BARRACUDA1968

I'm currently running a Tomko 3.5 induction system. I'm going to a Z06 MAF so I want to run a 4" flexible tube down to the current location of the Tomko air breather.

Question? How much vacuum in inches do you think a Te45a Turbo will pull at say 25 pounds of boost?

The hose I'm looking at supports 29 pounds of vacuum and is wire supported.

I have to order 25 feet of this stuff so lets put our thinking caps on.:D

I actually found some similar stuff from a seller on ebay that ran it on a pro charged application. I bought a 3 foot section in black. I'm glad I can still run my Tomko set up. It will make life much easier to plum the rest to the turbo.

I wanted to go that route before the old motor let go but still need more time on the basics. I had a great tune with the 5.6 so I'll continue on with the 5.7 for a while. I would probably catch on to the SD2 chip fairly quickly. I have the same set up on my Harley and works very well.

I have 6 feet of that hose listed on Pegasus 4" I would like to sell it . new never used
Thanks
Steve

The vacuum would be lower than the boost quite a bit as the air is compressed in the housing. I know it's more pre-intercooler but not enough more.