I found this on a Honda forum... please be sitting down for this one

Eazy-E

"You underestimate the power of the dark side"
on google anything will come up i guess... it was on honda-tech:

"yo, a punk at my girls work was ragging on her tyte ride the other day and i want to take him on but in her car. ill be racing in her 2000 civic si with 17" 5Zigen copse rims w/Kuhmo ecstas skins, AEM Cold Air Intake, Dc Sports 4-2-1 ceramic headers one-piece, Thermal exhaust, Tenzo-R front and rear strut bars, STR Cam Gears, STR Fuel Rail, Crane Ignition System W/External Coil And Custom mounts, Crane 11mm Wires, ZEX Plugs,K&N Breather, Momo Shift Knob&Boot. hes going to be racing a 87 grand national with a t49, gn1 heads with a 3 agnle valve job, ported and polished, adjustable wastegate, adjustable fuel pressure regulater, 55 lb injectors,2.5 inch intercooler necks,power plate,a chip, with a 3.42 rear. his car aint nothing but a 80s pos buick so i think i will be able to take him by 5 or 6 cars. how do you all think the race will turn out?"

all i have to say is there are so many stupid people in this world and most of them if not all are ricers!

Hmmmmm...... On one hand he talks like he knows nothing about Buicks just an 80's pos. On the other hand he described in detail the mods the GN has, so you would think he would have some type of clue what he's getiing into????

We've got ricers like that at the local track in my area. They come in with tape over all of the body seams,have that weed-eater buzzing sound,etc.

They'll spray the heck out of it. It will make one pass if they're lucky. Usually it snaps something at the line,or grenades along the way. Then it will never be seen again.

One last week had slicks on all 4. It crossed into the other lane,nearly hitting a classic musclecar.

It ran a 10-flat. He won't be back.

Steve '87 GN,t-tops. Mostly stock.

Keep an eye out for a newbie asking for advice on his new GN - claiming he got gang raped in an industrial park with his civic.

Call him out immediately. Some people don't deserve these cars.

Lol..... I like this response from that forum. "My civic smoked a Grand National..... then i woke up
emwink.gif

man we need a "Troll Patrol"

I was suprised to see how many ricers knew what a GN actually was.

when i read it i was happy to see there was a lot of respect given to GN's but i just was like wow... i know so many people like this which is kind of sad actually
and HIGHMILEAGE they are a plague at my track too :eek:

Keep an eye out for a newbie asking for advice on his new GN - claiming he got gang raped in an industrial park with his civic.

Call him out immediately. Some people don't deserve these cars.

i agree 100% and at the end of the thread he was asking what specifically to look for in a GN and what years they were produced and how much they go for.... FAIL

Pretty sure we already missed him since that thread started in 2002.

I think it's you OP. :biggrin:

Pretty sure we already missed him since that thread started in 2002.

I think it's you OP. :biggrin:

hahaha you are hilarious :mad: i could never own a honda or most imports for that matter... respect is due where it is due but not for people like that.
I grew up around big blocks and GN's, in fact my first car was a 65 mustang k-code fastback 289 hipo 4-speed #'s matching which i still own btw
i dont think i will be entering the import scene anytime soon

hes got a rusty regal that weighs 4000 lbs no way i could loose:biggrin:
that is funny ****

i really do not appreciate being called a troll....i am clearly not the enemy so do not mix me in the same group as them... if you would like to bash someone for no apparent reason go somewhere else and do it...

i really do not appreciate being called a troll....i am clearly not the enemy so do not mix me in the same group as them... if you would like to bash someone for no apparent reason go somewhere else and do it...

relax trooper. I think the first reference to a troll was for the op on the other site, we may be "older" but we know how to use google....or gaggle, whatever the kids call it these days.

The second guy aimed it at you....why, I don't know but I wouldn't worry about it.

My reference to you being the same dude in the other forum was a joke.

You would think that owning one of these machines would give someone a great sense of humor.

relax trooper. I think the first reference to a troll was for the op on the other site, we may be "older" but we know how to use google....or gaggle, whatever the kids call it these days.

The second guy aimed it at you....why, I don't know but I wouldn't worry about it.

You would think that owning one of these machines would give someone a great sense of humor.

:biggrin:

orly_mr_miyagi.jpg

i apologize sincerely i over reacted a bit... i go to school with these kids and have had people like this try and race me many times so the thought of being called one of them made me go crazy :rolleyes:

i apologize sincerely i over reacted a bit... i go to school with these kids and have had people like this try and race me many times so the thought of being called one of them made me go crazy :rolleyes:

No problem....I now dub thee "troll-slayer"

The correct response to your school mates is......"it's just a Buick"