I have a VIN check account.

Ryan

CEO/Founder Nakslist.com
I have purchased a subscription to yet another VIN checking company. I will not say which one. I have run a ton of checks for members of this forum. I will not charge to run a check for people but if wish to donate something to my paypal account I would appreciate it and may speed up a response. If you have helped me in the past, I do not expect any donations. So let the madness begin. I have done this many times and it is very time consuming. Please be patient. Do not post the VIN here. Send me a PM.
Paypal account future1428@yahoo.com

FYI: VIN check subscription expires on Jan 28th. If anyone did not get there VIN check please let me know. Think I got everyone so far.

Hi Ryan, Do you think you could run this one for me? It's a 1999 Suburban I was looking at for towing some of my other cars around. I sent you the VIN info via PM. And what do you like to get as a donation? just let me know.

Last chance. Expires on 28th. Not sure if it will be at midnight tonight or tomorrow. If you sent me a vin and did not get your vin check let me know asap.