I love my Turbo Regal.

TurboTGuy

Gray Beard Member
TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
It's now been between 105* and 119* here in Phoenix for better than three weeks in a row, with no end in sight. I know I buy into this, as I choose to live here, but I sure miss driving my TR........ :(

So instead of letting her have fun and be able to stretch her legs for the next few months, I'll just suffice with saying it out loud right here.

I love my Turbo Regal and the whole gang that goes along with it! :D

Even though she's been relegated to garage duty for a few more months...... :cool:

Attachments

• 283.JPG
    283.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 250
  • Bowling Green Pit Crew.jpg
    Bowling Green Pit Crew.jpg
    389.1 KB · Views: 217
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 235
  • 274.JPG
    274.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 235
I take my GN out in the heat, but only for short runs. AC blows cold and meth injection really helps cool the intake charge despite the heat. Only downside is that I'll burn the crap out of my hands if it sits in the sun since it is a T Top car, and for some reason it bothers me when engine temps get to 195-200 after a long drive. That being said, mine is a cruiser and I rarely take it to the track. Right now I have it apart though. I'm going to try and get my passenger window to seal once and for all.

Actually drove mine today. Just a short trip from one garage to another.

It is hot outside! :eek:

I haven't driven my T for a few days. Not because the heat, it's only in the high 80's to low 90's, I just haven't felt like driving it. I like my T even more now that it runs right. I won't say that I love any car that I've ever owned. I love my Lord Jesus Christ and I love my son but loving a car? I don't think so.

I like mine so much I keep it in the garage on jackstands with the engine out so no one can steal it! :D

Neal

I won't say that I love any car that I've ever owned. I love my Lord Jesus Christ and I love my son but loving a car? I don't think so.

So, I guess you sorta missed the part about "the whole gang that goes along with it", huh?

One of the people in that gang is MY son, he's just not pictured, as many loved one's in the gang aren't. Although you may not be aware, this car actually helped change my life very much for the better, as those who are close to me are aware.

It's crazy, but occasionally I'll post up a "I LOVE MY JOB" thread here, with some pictures of really cool stuff that comes through my shop. I pretty much mean that, too. Because I do love my job, something most can't say.

But hey, thanks for basically calling me a Pagan and crapping all over my thread anyway! :)

Last edited:
I daily drive mine, A/C blasting in traffic, temps stay under 185. Need to get some darker tint, maybe 15% all around and UV protection on the windshield.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

was this post made under duress? some of those guys in the pic look kinda sketchy!

I love all my Turbo Regals, each for different reasons. My Limited, because it's a 40xxx mile original time capsule, my Rosewood, because when I get her sorted out will be a monster, and my GN clone, because it's my dd and I can beat on it and tune on it and it doesn't know it's a clone!!!

was this post made under duress? some of those guys in the pic look kinda sketchy!

The goofball with the really silly grin had to be the happiest guy there..........

Can any of you imagine having that roll call in your pit?

I was one seriously lucky guy.

Mine just compensates my short comings......:cry: it's a false sense of illusion, but when I'm in it. I feel sprung. just saying lol

I haven't driven my T for a few days. Not because the heat, it's only in the high 80's to low 90's, I just haven't felt like driving it. I like my T even more now that it runs right. I won't say that I love any car that I've ever owned. I love my Lord Jesus Christ and I love my son but loving a car? I don't think so.
I must be a true car enthusiast because I can honestly say I love my car, LOVE it. I've loved every car I've owned.

Not for nothing but. At least I can see and prove my car exists.

I must be a true car enthusiast because I can honestly say I love my car, LOVE it. I've loved every car I've owned.
I think I'm talking about a different kind of Love. I LIKE my T a lot but LOVE my son. If my T was to die today I would be upset, maybe a little depressed but, life would go on and I might get another car. When my wife died almost 12 years ago, I was completely destroyed. My life, as I knew it, was over. That is a different kind of love. I hope you guys will try to understand.

I wouldn't say I love my Turbo Regal. I do admire it and respect it very much. Especially when it wouldn't start once and I had to push it by myself by hand. Glad it was only a short distance. It's hard to believe that 3.8 can move that 3460 lb car so effortlessly. (y)