You can type here any text you want

I Need a 95# Program...lost all files.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

9SECVSIX

Anyone have a program for 95's they would be kind enough to send me?It's a 278" motor with Champion "R" heads.Years of stored programs gone!!!!!! Updated Classic Fast.
Running 91-93 with Alky.
Thanks
B.

Oh wow, sad to hear that. I don't have anything to suite your needs, Reggie West might though he runs Alky I think.

:(

How did you lose all your files? Hard drive crash? If it was a drive failure and you still have the drive, one of my techs is really good at recovering files.

Bryan

load the demo gct program that comes with c-com WP
its a stage motor program for 265ci and 83s,
adjust the fuel calc parameters to 278 cid injector size to 96# , tweak the crank fuel and ae fuel tables ( about -12%)
for alky lower the spark timing table to around 20* at 25psi, drop idle area to 28-30* ,drop the af table (richer like 10.5 at 25psi)
and then drive it and tune for your setup

load the demo gct program that comes with c-com WP
its a stage motor program for 265ci and 83s,
adjust the fuel calc parameters to 278 cid injector size to 96# , tweak the crank fuel and ae fuel tables ( about -12%)
for alky lower the spark timing table to around 20* at 25psi, drop idle area to 28-30* ,drop the af table (richer like 10.5 at 25psi)
and then drive it and tune for your setup

That's the route I took Pacecarta, thanks for your time.
9sec.

Back