You can type here any text you want

I need my Stage 2 Intake converted to EFI

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

blackgn1

Set on TSM Boost
Anyone on here that can convert my Stage 2 Intake to EFI? I saw where someone here machined the intake and pressed the injector bungs in with expoxy added. Looked clean without the welds. Need the fuel rails made also.

I'm sure Mike E can handle it. He's a master fabricator and a nice guy too. :cool:

Neal

If Mike can't do it pm me and I'll set you up with Travis Quillen here who can do it. He drills and welds the bungs.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I think Mike is here in Tennessee isn't he?
I could do it, but I'm pretty busy with my day job right now. It would be a month or so before I could do it. If you need it quicker send it to Travis, he does it just like I do, we learned it from the same guy.

Please don't do the epoxy thing. After you cut the intake for the bungs, you'll see why that doesn't work well. The hole does not support the bung because of the angle between the two. It's hard to explain without a picture.

Mike did mine. Awesome job still working on my stage 2 build
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Pics may be to big I will try thumbnail pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 174
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 171
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 161
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 185
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 158
Richard,
It would be a huge help to stage 2 owners everywhere to have a source for quality SS headers. If you ever get bored or just want to see a cool hot rod place I wonder if you could take your beast to Kooks in Statesville NC and let them get those headers on their computer system:
Once its in the system they could make them on request without needing anything. Mike says he will not make these custom headers anymore and it would be great to have a quality, built in the USA header available since there are zero sources now. Just a thought, your build is over-the-top beautiful, great job!
Mike

It looks like they might could use the computer arm (see video attachment) to locate all the key points, but I would call them to see if they would be interested. You might just be surprised, they might fill your trunk with free gifts for helping them. I bet every gear head in that shop would drop to their knees and chant "we're not worthy" when they see that stage 2 beasty. Maybe call the owner and chew the fat and see if he would do such a venture to help the GN community. Mike E's design would live on forever. Just seems like a really good idea and a cool place to visit for a tour.
Mike

Could you explain the tall water fitting on the drivers side, is that epoxied in also? Is something that I need to do? I have a nasty overheating issue since the S2 Head install.. If you need a converted intake I can sell you one real cheap, but you will have to do your own fuel rails. I will never use it since I will never go with on oncenter block.

Back