I need pics and clips for the 11th Video.....

Quiky One said:
Sweet. I'll get pics out to you at the end of the weekend. Is that to late?

Jason

Hey Jason, no it's not too late brother, I still have to get the music and come up with a concept. ;)

Cool. Will get the pics out. I have some video from indy but cant find the tape.....

Jason

I'm beginning to think I left it at the hotel. Ive looked in every bag, and compartment in the car. I even looked in the cooler...

Jason

Quiky One said:
I'm beginning to think I left it at the hotel. Ive looked in every bag, and compartment in the car. I even looked in the cooler...

Jason

Jason, I'm sorry to hear that, but thanks for the laugh, I haven't laugh that hard in a while! ;) Your a funny guy!

thanks guys!!!!! I will go uptown and dl it tomorrow at my wifes work. I have the others except 2 or 3. Can't get them to dl all the way to save my life! Even at her work they stop short and she is on cable up there. Just slow dial up at home grrrrrrrrrrr Daniel Ray

started it last night before I went to bed and left if downloading lol. I couldn't believe it but it did dl it all! Great one!!!!!!!!!!! and being my car was in there for a second made it even better to me lol! Thanks Nelson, I'll try and get some better shots for you soon and me and doug are going to get togther soon and get you some videos of both our cars out playing as he got a dig camera the other week. :biggrin: