You can type here any text you want

I smell a RAT!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbocliff

I Slang in my white T
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4623975545#description

This guy must be on crack... 1100 mile GN with shaved door handles and new paint job? Claims GNX speedo installed by dealer when new in 87? But its obviously an aftermarket speedo, never provided or installed by Buick... Car is VERY FISHY.... :rolleyes:

Really clean looking car, but who knows what the mileage is? I'll bet no aftermarket manufacturer even sold those 145mph speedo kits until at least a couple years after this car was new... at least 1990? Right?

I wonder if the Monte Carlo style exhaust was "Dealer installed" also?
You are correct something very fishy about this one!

Saw this car on Ebay too. I think HE THINKS it's a 30K car or something! {Dealer mentality: If it's on OUR floor it's worth a Fortune. If YOU own it, it's not very valuable.}

But it's been totally altered.......worth 16-17 tops.

the under carriage does not look like 1,100 plus miles in it and look at the seat shows more wear than 1,100 miles. This car lost its collectivity value due to shaved handles, etc... I will check it real good (tranny cable, tires original?, leaks, etc..) if I will buy it.

Unless they give you the original speedo, ANY GN with a 145 mph speedo is Bogus if they claim X-miles.

I put had a 140 mph speedo put in my 1986 mustang back in the day and I still had that speedo that said 593 mile on it.

Back