I want it to launch....AND....I want it to handle

BooBoo231

I know I am asking for to much, but has anyone installed aftermarket suspension that handles well, but still has good launching characteristics? I can't afford Detroit Speed, but any info would be great. Thank you guys. Currently doing a frame swap and I plan on boxing it. My car has T Tops so looking for that frame rigidity if I upgrade the suspension.

I boxed my stock control arms put 2 airbags in and am getting 1.5ish 60' if that gives you a idea . 90/10 up front no sway bar street driven

Go look at HRParts rear sway bar setup. It will help your launch and the cornering/handling. High quality stuff, that works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for the quick replys! I am interested in the HR rear sway bar. I guess I want to know about front suspension setups that will help my car handle the corners better without sacraficing too much of my straight line performance. I don' t know if this type of product exists?? If it does....Im buying:)

I would do what's been suggested accept the front sway bar. Won't handle well on the street without it and a 1.5 is doable with it on. I used to run QA1 adjustables on the Cuda and still have them on the front, just 4 linked the rear but when I got to the track I set the front at 90/10 and rears at 50/50. 1.5's with daylight under front tires. Then click the front back and you're ready for the street.