IAC/RPMS and my wacky car?

F

Famlycar

My IAC counts will go up and my RPMS will go down at the same time. When my fan cuts on or I cut the AC on the IAC counts go up but the RPMs go down. This is odd. What could be the cause of this? Last time I drove the car the BL was at 155 at idle. I figured there was a big vacuum leak somewhere. Today I get the car out and the BL never went over 134 at idle. Still the same problem though. IAC counts will go up when fan cuts on or AC is on but the RPMs will start dropping. Most of the time the car just dies. The IAC counts will jump to 40 or more when the AC is on but then the car starts dieing like it can't keep running. MAF is new, PCV is new, GM O2 sensor is new. This has me stumped. I've reset the IAC several times and tryed 3 different IAC motors so I don't think its the IAC. What should the LV8 numbers be when car is at idle and when AC is on or car in gear? Any ideas on this one. Thanks guys.

Originally posted by dgreene
What kind of MAF sensor did you install?
Translator Plus with 3 inch Impala sensor. I've tryed different chips and different idle settings but makes no difference. Trans Plus has been on car for a while. This problem didn't start with its installation. Thanks.