Identify this Bolt please...

Sal 87WE2

--NONE--
Hey everyone, i seem to have this bolt left over and i am not sure if it belongs to my intake area or transmission area. I put the intake back on but the trans is not in yet. I think it secures the wire harness loom at the back of the intake but i dont remember it having a phillips head....

Attachments

• Bolt (2).jpg
    Bolt (2).jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 288
I think someone replace it the phillips head cuz I dont remember anywhere on the intake or tranny that have an phillips head like that

Definately not a engine bolt! I cant think of 1 engine bolt that will accept a screwdriver

Well its Hex head but maybe the previous owner(s) installed it. Either way, the important bolts are on and that is the only thing that matters, right?

Well its Hex head but maybe the previous owner(s) installed it. Either way, the important bolts are on and that is the only thing that matters, right?

Sal that is the main bolt that holds the engine together. Crank bearing torque screw. :biggrin:

Here is another one that is left over...
Anyone??

Attachments

• IMG00445-20110203-1708.jpg
    IMG00445-20110203-1708.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 243
Definately not a engine bolt! I cant think of 1 engine bolt that will accept a screwdriver

Iac adapter housing on the bottom of the throttle body, It has 4. Get a 5 gallon bucket of GN bolts & dump it out. I'll get a case of beer & can play this game all night. :biggrin:

At least now I know that I am not the only guy with left over bolts after a project. I hate when that happens>:)

Iac adapter housing on the bottom of the throttle body, It has 4. Get a 5 gallon bucket of GN bolts & dump it out. I'll get a case of beer & can play this game all night. :biggrin:

Ha!!!

Brian, dont tell me that because i will go home and take pics of my top toolbox drawer that is full of nuts and bolts from this GN!!

(Brian) last thing i need to know, what are the 2 bolts that mount the TV/throttle cable bracket to the doghouse? What do they look like? They are small in diameter, i cant find them and i cant remember what they look like. I am sure they are somewhere in my top drawer or in the garage on the floor somewheres...

(Brian) last thing i need to know, what are the 2 bolts that mount the TV/throttle cable bracket to the doghouse? What do they look like? They are small in diameter, i cant find them and i cant remember what they look like. I am sure they are somewhere in my top drawer or in the garage on the floor somewheres...

They are a 10-32 I believe. I'll get the exact measurement for you. 8MM or 5/16 socket to remove them.