You can type here any text you want

if you can't beat'm..... join'm

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

youngblood

"the New Kid"
i used to own a acura integra type r.. ya i know it's an import.
point being that i wanted a fast car.. young and dumb.. built the motor for a big turbo racing clutch/axels everything about $4500
in recepts and did most the work myself. not including paying $22,000 for the car. went to the track thought i was the man. best i got on radials was 13.2 at 116mph. my brother had a stock tr paid 5000 for it went 14.2 STOCK. any way i know you guys hate imports so i'll wrap this up,
After i spent more money on repairing half shafts and what not i got smart and sold it. Bought my brothers 87' national i love it
just started to build it up. hope to be in the high 10's by summer . Sometimes you have to learn the hard way. i'm sure I'll be askin questions to all of ya. thanx in advance. :D

116 trap aint bad at all if ya think about it. it WAS wrong wheel drive so thats why the ET sucked. i bet it was better from a moving start. good choice going with the GN tho as they rule.

Welcome to the Dark Side. Alot of good information and people here. Have fun with the GN.

Welcome

Prepare to be seduced by the powah of the Dark Side.

just think...about $1000 worth of complete BS mods to our cars from stock and you are in the low 12's at 110 mph or so...you figure another grand or two for consistant mid to low 11's...and about 5 grand for 10's...these cars are one of the best bang for the buck cars ever made...

Yeah welcome aboard, Boy with the money you spend you could have bought a built GN ot TR for 10k that would run low 12's all day.
Good luck with the GN. $1k or so in mods & you will be good to go.

No offense but its your own fault for building that and not doing your homework on the outcome. Plus 13.2 seems slow if you built and tuned that setup right.

But your right for a straight line displacement owns :)

no actually i did my homework but was more in to auto crossing and on that set up stock..stock bottomend, tires 195/50/15 and pump gas i think 116+ trap speeds are good. ur sedan got 116 trap speeds? probally not . :rolleyes:

Originally posted by youngblood
i used to own a acura integra type r.. ya i know it's an import.
point being that i wanted a fast car.. young and dumb.. built the motor for a big turbo racing clutch/axels everything about $4500
in recepts and did most the work myself. not including paying $22,000 for the car. went to the track thought i was the man. best i got on radials was 13.2 at 116mph. my brother had a stock tr paid 5000 for it went 14.2 STOCK. any way i know you guys hate imports so i'll wrap this up,
After i spent more money on repairing half shafts and what not i got smart and sold it. Bought my brothers 87' national i love it
just started to build it up. hope to be in the high 10's by summer . Sometimes you have to learn the hard way. i'm sure I'll be askin questions to all of ya. thanx in advance. :D

You definately joined the right team, welcome aboard.
Charles

Back