If You Could or Would Trade Your Buick

A real 70' AAR Cuda. Hemi powered.

that's what i'm talking about
this is the one and only car i would trade the gn for.
wouldn't even have to be an aar or hemi, any nice 70-74 would do.

*drool*
Phantasm_Cuda_by_burningman.jpg

I would trade mine in a heartbeat for 1968-72 big block 4 speed Nova, a 1967-69 big block 4 speed Dart or a 1970-73 4 speed Firebird. I've always wanted a bad ass 4 speed car.

I forgot all about those panteras. THere was a yellow one here in sioux city I used to see at a few car shows when I was a kid. If I had one it definitely wouldn't be sportin a ferd motor though

69 Camaro like the famous "Mule"~

Attachments

• 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 551
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 553
I love my 8 second Stage II powered firebird street car :wink:, BUT, I have thought if the correct 73 buccaneer red or brewster green SD trans am came along. I would trade.

1971 Hemi Cuda Convertible
Automatic
and run it a
Stock Eliminator Class........................:eek:

It would have to be a 69-Z28 camaro hugger orange with white stripes.Love those cars and would trade in a heartbeat!

I would possibly entertain a Supra of equal power that was Black on Black and was a 6 speed....:cool:

that's what i'm talking about
this is the one and only car i would trade the gn for.
wouldn't even have to be an aar or hemi, any nice 70-74 would do.

*drool*
Phantasm_Cuda_by_burningman.jpg

You want a 426 Hemi with 30k origional miles? I know where one is at but you will have to throw big cash with the GN to get it:biggrin: Oh yeah, all origional...

Finest 67 Camaro I have ever seen! 1967 Chevy Camaro Fender Photo

Jason

That car is nice! I tend to be more partial to the 69's, but honestly any of the 1st gen Camaros with the right stance are definitely my cup of tea. Another one I have always admired is SW's Pro Touring 69 Camaro that was built by DSE~

Attachments

• DSC00059.jpg
    DSC00059.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 156
That car is nice! I tend to be more partial to the 69's, but honestly any of the 1st gen Camaros with the right stance are definitely my cup of tea. Another one I have always admired is SW's Pro Touring 69 Camaro that was built by DSE~

WOW! That is an absolute dream!