You can type here any text you want

im confused

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

QUICK_SIX

NO ONE WANTS TO PLAY
my powermaster is losing fluid but i cant spot any leaks anywhere and my brakes work fine i really dont understand any one ever hear of somethin like this?

Look up under the dash and see if there is brake fluid on the rod and top of the pedal. Could be a worn out master cylinder (like I went through.)

ive checked the drums and under the dash and there was nothin thats why im so confused my dad and i just cant understand it

yeah ive checked everyhitng i could think of...if they start actin funny ill just swap to vac. brake setup and not worry about it

yeah ive checked everyhitng i could think of...if they start actin funny ill just swap to vac. brake setup and not worry about it

Forget the PM and the vac setups and go with Hydroboost. Do a search on it. You won't regret it. ;)

Look for the peeling paint and you will find your leak....ask me how I know. :rolleyes: :mad:

ive found the peeling paint the only problem is it was caused earlier when i spilled a lil fluid cause after i cleaned it off havent had anymore peelin paint but still lose fluid...ive looked at the hydro setup as well but i can get a full vac. set up for free so thats a lil more appealing since ive read good things about both set ups

Back