You can type here any text you want

Im going to try alcohol

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

geno

9sec 17MPG Street Car
Staff member
I ordered the progressive system from Julio . I like the way it works off my MAP sensor and doesnt dump in alcohol all at once :cool: Im hoping for low 10,s in street trim just the way i drive it on saturday nights;) He he I cant wait to feel 24# on the street with pump gas:eek:

Might I recommend Smirnoff!

Truely an amazing addition to turbcharged car. Alky is the only way to go on the street!

i'm gonna replace my smc kit with one of his sometime soon.i like the progressive alky and being able to use methanol kicks ass.

:cool:

gene-you need to run at least one 9.x on alky.that would be sweet.

This looks like the kit to go with these days. The SMC is great but with some flaws. Seems like Progressive addresed them...

Keep us posted Geno.

FS

Julio's alky kit is the hot ticket, right now. The side benefit is a lot of used SMC kits hitting the market at excellent prices. This will enable even more folks to start playing with alky injection.

Well, if anybody is gonna run a 9 on pump gas and alky, my bet is on Geno. Geeez, he's damn near there on just pump gas alone!

Back