You can type here any text you want

I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
June 6th will be interesting, over a hundred reps and at least 11 senators will object to election results sparking debate. Hoping for maximum expose. The more Biden/Harris can be torn down prior to taking power the better. Not my fucking president.

June 6th will be interesting, over a hundred reps and at least 11 senators will object to election results sparking debate. Hoping for maximum expose. The more Biden/Harris can be torn down prior to taking power the better. Not my fucking president.
I meant January 6th!

Is it one and one for one debate or is it many and many for one for debates ?

What I am asking is if more than one set objections (one from house and one from senate) are made is it still only just "no more than two hours" ?

In a way you're right, it could very well be D-Day (June 6th) for them. :D

1 rep and 1 senator from what I understand, but I hope it puts a spot light on the steal!
Lin has been baiting some of the catfish, but no bites. They know better I guess. I don't think he would call them out publicly of he didn't have solid evidence.

Lin has been baiting some of the catfish, but no bites. They know better I guess. I don't think he would call them out publicly of he didn't have solid evidence.

For sure, they'd being hauling him into court for slander but then all the evidence would come out. Going to be a very interesting upcoming week.

Takes one senator and one rep, to file the objection.
It's a joke, as the 2 hour debate limit, will be eaten up by the lefties interrupting, calling for procedural clarifications, and generally make this a farce.
For the objection to be enforced, both the house, and the senate, has to have a majority YES vote .
The house has about 11 more scum, than the good guys. The senate has 52/48 for the good guys.
Problem there is, there are some Rinos, that will vote with the scum.
Shitbag Biden knows exactly how it'll turn out. He was in it, in I think, '97.
Unless the SCOTUS does their job, it's a done deal. The scum take over.

Remember, a hanging isn't done, until the perp runs out of rope. We're out of rope.

A new statement.. Someone on the bullet says that each objection has a 2 hr debate time.
If that's the case, objections by all the stand up folks, could really put this into a free-for-all.
Add in, an objection to all/any of the 6 contested states, and this will be a real shootout!

A new statement.. Someone on the bullet says that each objection has a 2 hr debate time.
If that's the case, objections by all the stand up folks, could really put this into a free-for-all.
Add in, an objection to all/any of the 6 contested states, and this will be a real shootout!
Good, this thing needs a spot light and as much attention as possible.

When do you (The people) think its time to draw the line, and make that known to Washington?

Haven't seen that but probably too late for him. From what I have seen, he is compromised and someone has his balls in a vice.

Back