I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

The thing is if the demonrats are allowed to take power for even a short time they do massive damage to the country freedom wise and national security wise. Lets keep them from even getting in and then turn the rule of law, real rule onto them. I won't mind paying extra taxes for them all to have a jail cell. And that's if I'm in a good mood, otherwise what they always do to traitors. Remember hanging and firing squad it legal.
I agree, but everybody is rolling over. Everybody that counts anyways, Like the PA legislature. Now I can only hope there is one last trick, and that is Barr. I don't know that the supreme court is going to make PA follow their own laws, and without PA, they need to get Wisconsin, Michigan, Georgia, Arizona. I just don't see the backbone anywhere. So I hope for shit ton of criminal charges, not sure I believe that will happen either.

Last edited:
Why isn't the MSM broadcasting the State voter irregularity hearings. I know why...but you guys can chime in.
Because they are the enemy within. If we have a civil war, they will have been the main cause.

When exactly do YOU think the election is over?
2024, or until Biden's reign is destroyed.
This asshole has no clue, as to what the resistance has in store for him. Domestically, and around the world.
There's so many ways to screw with him, and his band of morons, that his tenure will be spent dodging political cannon balls.
If he's installed, there'll be mayhem. If the election is overturned, there'll be a version of Armageddon.

Because they are the enemy within. If we have a civil war, they will have been the main cause.
The MSM isn't broadcasting these hearings, because the world would see the truth. Fortunately the MSM ratings are in the shitter, so the vast majority have gone to alt tech and are seeing it on RSBN, OAN, Newsmax etc. CNN is for sale...cuz of poor ratings.

how can anyone in their right mind ....reject accounts of fraud after viewing the video....what in the hell is wrong with people .....seriously ....but it has been this way with the electronic system for a while ....that is why another countries like Europe do not do it this way anymore ....but what ever .....is a horrible injustice on the state of our country ....very sad either side you are for.....

well it all depends on DEC 14 when the electoral college vote is voted on.....then ....if one or 2 of the representatives from any state questions or asks for it to go to debate ...then we will have a whole other situation....this is just from of the hip but I have not kept on my constitutional law....shame on me ....