I'm putting it out here for everyone to see.

Guy,

I think a high 10 second pass at a buck 24 after a long hiatus is a good jumping off point.

Congrats! :D

Neal

Guy,

I think a high 10 second pass at a buck 24 after a long hiatus is a good jumping off point.

Congrats! :D

Neal

Thank you sir, but I need to work those 60 footers...... Quit "racing" the guy next to me, trying to cut a light, and work on the basics again. Reaction times for both good runs was .38*, not ALL that bad....BUT, didn't build boost, didn't smash the brakes hard enough and almost pushed trough the light, etc, etc,etc......... Didn't bother to monitor gauges closely until the third run......... Like I said, Rusty Nuts....... Kinda like my love life these days...... Again, must be because I've been out of the Buick for so long........ We all know the young chickas LOVE the G Bodies............. Cough, cough.......... :ROFLMAO:

Need to work on my concentration.

Last edited:
10's is flying in my book but screw the numbers sounds like your having fun with it congrats :cool:

I remember the first time out at the track with a new combo , I hardly paid attention to except the sound , keeping it strait , and shutting down .
10.80's not a bad first time out .

Just got back home after sitting dead stopped on the 1-10 westbound just outside of Tucson for 3 hours and ten minutes due to a fatal accident.

I'll post up more tomorrow but let's just say the two plus years being out of the car definitely showed in my performance. Did my 60ft times show I'm rusty, you ask? Yes, Yes they did....not anticipating the attendance and having to pit well north of the timing towers and in the dirt and tall weeds out in the desert didn't help much either.

Best ET run of the day was a 10.831 @ 124.64 with a miserable 1.64 60ft time....... last pass was a bigger MPH but slower 60ft and ET.

Not too bad for a rusty old guy with a 600 mile engine that he's a li'l afraid to break it s soon.......:oops:

Overall, still a good day, though.
If your the same kind of driver I am.........

Get happy! Because this would mean in its current tune, you have a full second of untapped ET left in it! :eek:

The video my buddy shot is more out of focus and looks worse than the Zapruder film........ Dammit, sorry guys............ She did haul ass in the top end, though.....:D

I'm on the right....... HORRIBLE 60ft time............. air wasn't good and track was not good...... the other guy is a "Street Outlaw" outsider, trying to get on the show........ has some sort of connection to it....... I didn't listen.

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    311.2 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:
it doesn't matter you still have a bad ass car ... quit being so hard on yourself :cool: