Im sure gonna miss him !!!

Sorry to hear this Phil.
He looks like a great old guy. And reminds me of my little girl I had to put down a couple years ago. Seeing this brings it all back.:(

Hey Phil sorry for your loss. My dog Eddie is almost 15 and has lots of ailments. He can't hear; his eyes are greyed over; he has terrible arthritis and he has a heart condition. I have to give him about $100. a month in medications. He grew up with my sons. Now it's just he and I. Two old guys living together. I almost lost him last year when he was hit by a car. I spent about $5k to patch him up.
I know when he goes, I will be devastated. I know it hurts, but you made his life a good one and you have lots of great memories.

thanks guys, your replys make me feel better

Attachments

• Picture 009.jpg
    Picture 009.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 403
Phil it looks like he had a great life while he was here . Still hard to handle though.. :frown:

here is my big boy watching me do a converter swap

Attachments

• transwork1.jpg
    transwork1.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 378
Awe damn Phil. I just saw this. Sorry for your loss. At least you guys got to share a life together. I know the pup enjoyed it.

It always sucks to loose a close friend and companion!! :(

I can only offer my condolences and my favorite Poem:

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.
They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

Phil, I think I know how you feel.
BLAZE my furry friend, I will always remember the years of unconditional love you gave me, and us humans could learn to much from you and the love you gave. I will gravely miss you and your company that meant so much to me. I will miss you when I walk in the door tonight and your not standing there waiting for me as you faithfully did for so many years. You were and are the best friend a person could ever hope for. Your Daddy loves you and misses you, and I know that God is taking care of you now, and I pray that I will see you again, and you will be pain free the rest of your days. Love Daddy.

Thanks Turbo Dave and to every one else who has replied to Phil about is most LOVED Blaze. I can not tell you how good it has made us feel when we read all the posts. It has truly made us embrace the wonderful memories that Blaze has given us. He will always be alive in our hearts!! Thanks Again to everyone for your support & thoughts....It means soooooo much!!! Denise, Katie, & Cody

Damn, sorry to hear man! My Mastiff Toby is sitting next to me as we speak. I cant say how much it will hurt when he is gone. I dont think words could describe.:frown: -----Jeremy

Phil

Sorry for your loss. The only difference between a pups
love and people, Is a pups love is unconditional.